Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The touch of music is felt not only in happiness but through intense anger.

Paypal customer service, there is a lesson you need to learn.
____________________________________________________________________________


The purpose behind blasting music at a customer while they're on hold is simple.  It makes the wait less stagnant and grueling, but it also makes the wait time seem shorter.  However, as I write this, I am on hold with Paypal customer service because their shipping label printing system is horribly broken; let me tell you, the music they are playing is one of the most horrible pieces of piano score known to man.  It makes me want to ride a horse bareback, with a thousand daggers in my pants, into a two thousand foot deep spike pit.  It makes my skin crawl, and it makes me want to die.  Most of all, however, it is making the wait seem so damn long, because all I'm thinking about is UUUAGH I WANT TO STAB THE MAN WHO COMPOSED THIS.  This music would be appropriate if it was blaring from the speakers of a nitro-methane-fueled ice cream truck hate-machine driving between death-pits in the depths of hell.


.....Oh, an answer.  Guess who that was?  Ebay customer service.  


Yeah.
Paypal decided they would not only torture me with the devil's own piano work, but then they would transfer me away from their dumb asses to talk to some Arabian man who doesn't give two shits from four shits about what I'm calling for.


Why is blogger doing this?  Everything is invisible!  Look at this crap:

Whatever.  Better email my buyer and tell him Paypal's thumb is so far up their ass that I have to go get a tow clamp and pickup truck for some pulling work before I can ship him his purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment